Have You Served?
5 Reasons Why You'll Want a Veteran-Friendly Real Estate Agent
The home-buying journey can be uncertain, full of twists and turns you don't see coming. Even if you're using a Veterans Affairs loan—and taking advantage of the unique benefits that come along with it—you could still run into some big roadblocks along the way.
That's why you need a savvy real estate agent to guide you. And while any agent technically can help with a VA purchase, an agent who’s particularly experienced with military buyers can help you better navigate the process. From pre-approval to closing, a military-friendly real estate agent will know what's on the path ahead, and remove any obstacles in your way so you can get the house of your dreams.
Below are five good reasons to consider a real estate agent who specializes in working with VA buyers.
Linda Kiser with Yellow House Realty, LLC can help.
1. The agent understands the unique needs of veterans and service members
2. The agent is prepared for an accelerated buying or selling timeline
3. The agent can guide you toward a knowledgeable lender
4. The agent understands the VA appraisal process
5. The agent will ensure a condo or townhome is approved
Article Source: Realtor.com
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…